Beef Meat: 34kg
Pork Cuts: 13kg
Bacon Cut into Cubes: 15kg
Manioc Starch: 5kg
Wheat Flour: 8kg
Mortadella Additive Mixture: 3kg
White Pepper (Ground): 0,1kg
Natural or Powder Garlic: 0,1kg
PROCESS OF ELABORATION
This Mortadella additive mixture is a standard formulation that includes all the additives involved in its preparation.
VBENEFITS OF ITS USE
- Safety: It is a standardized product that, due to its strict production control, eliminates risks of weight errors or omissions.
- Uniformity: The manufacturer is not contingent upon possible changes in the different raw materials, which guarantees the client always similar characteristics.
- Reduction in labor costs and processing time.
- Optimal performance: The supplies have been selected and vastly tested in order to obtain the best results.
- Typical bite and pasty taste elimination in products with excessive load.
- Clear and characteristic aroma and flavor.
This is the suggested formulation and it can be adopted by the manufacturers according to their needs, taking into account that the blend is used in doses of 3 % of the total paste.
Once it is mixed, it is stuffed into the casings and it is cooked in containers or autoclave. The process begins with the cold water, taking it to 60º C during one hour, to 70º C during another hour and then to 82º C until the product reaches an internal temperature of 70ºC.
Once cooked they are cooled in a container with running water, and then it is sent to the cold storage.